Monitoring Services provided by
ADT Security Services, Inc.
America's #1 Home Security Company
ADT monitored home security facts
- ADT Security Services, Inc. is the largest single provider of electronic security services to more than six million commercial, government and home security customers throughout North America.
- ADT's total security solutions include intrusion detection, fire detection, video surveillance, access control, critical condition monitoring, health and elder care monitoring, electronic article surveillance, radio frequency identification and integrated systems.
- ADT Security Services, Inc. was founded 131 years ago.
ADT Helps Secure:
- 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Half of the country's top 50 national and regional bank holding companies.
- 72 of the nation's mid and large-size airports. ADT helps secure 19 of the top 30 busiest airports in the United States.
- All federal courthouses nationwide.
- Of the top 100 largest retailers in the world, 45 are located in the United States. More than 80 percent of those retailers use some form of ADT security technology in some or all of their locations.
ADT Security Services, Inc. Help Protects Families, Businesses & Communities
- In 2004, ADT responded to more than 50,000 crimes in progress.
- ADT interfaces with approximately 38,000 law enforcement, medical and fire agencies across the country.
ADT's Home Security Monitoring Centers:
- ADT has 6 monitoring centers (CMC) strategically located throughout the United States, linked to create one virtual nationwide monitoring platform.
- The CMCs act on more than 29 million alarm signals each year
- 93,000+ alarms daily
- 200,000+ total calls daily (inbound/outbound)
- 8,000+ customer contacts an hour 24/7
- Handle more than 19 million customer calls per year.
- Handle 3.3 customer transactions every second.
- With the virtual capability of ADT's CMCs, if one monitoring center receives excessive alarm signal traffic or, in a worst-case scenario, becomes nonoperational, all alarm signals can be rerouted to another of ADT's five centers.
ADT Community Service
- In 1992, ADT launched the National AWARE program, which provides victims of domestic violence with free security systems in their homes and an emergency pendant. The program is credited with saving the lives of 32 people in the 10 years since its founding..
- ADT Security Services, Inc. was the first corporate sponsor of the National Crime Prevention Council, best known for its famous mascot, McGruff the Crime Dog®. For 20 years, the NCPC, which is partially funded by the U.S. Department of Justice, has provided educational materials to help make our communities safer.
- ADT is working with National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to help rollout nationwide an innovative child safety program called Code Adam, which helps businesses quickly locate children who have gone missing in their establishments. Since it began in 1994, the program has helped locate missing children, as well as prevent attempted abductions in over 45,000 establishments across the country.